In this episode I would like to welcome back Dary Reed. Dary is going to talk to us about intentional leadership and what it means. Dary is the Founder of Assets LLC. He is an expert in leadership and a Personal Effectiveness Coach. If you’re interested in learning more about Dary and the services that he provides, his website is assetsllc.org. Dary is also offering a workshop in Yakima, Washington called The Art of Intentional Leadership November 13th from 9am to 4pm at the Holiday Inn. If you’re interested in this event or other services that Dary offers, you can get his contact information from his website, assetsllc.org.
Here are just a couple of my favorite quotes from Dary in this episode.
“Intentional leadership is a series of skills sets that you practice, practice, practice, and that you implement every single day.”
“To know is not enough. Knowledge is not power. We say that all the time… The application of knowledge is power.”
Dary Reed is a Personal Effectiveness Coach and the founder of Assets LLC. His goal is “to help individuals operate in a culture of high performance by teaching intrinsic behavioral skills that direct ones path to elevated levels of success.” Dary shared a tremendous amount of success wisdom with me and I felt very fortunate to have him on the show. If you’re someone who wants to achieve your maximum performance in whatever you’re doing, this podcast episode is for you!
Here are just a few of the nuggets of wisdom that Dary shares:
- “Once you can say that ‘failure is my leverage for effectiveness’ and truly believe that in your heart, then failure doesn’t frighten you anymore.”
- “When I learn to be comfortable with being uncomfortable, when I embrace the suck, however you want to phrase it, you know, that’s really where I learn and where I grow.”
- “Everything of high level quality is practiced, drilled, and rehearsed, which is discipline”
- “Discipline establishes patterns and patterns establish effectiveness. You can’t have random effectiveness.”
- “You don’t learn on the mountain tops, you learn down in the valleys.”
Dary’s words of wisdom in this podcast will help you:
- Learn how fear destroys our success and how to overcome it.
- Learn the importance of discipline while achieving success in your life.
- Embrace the tough parts of your life as a way to learn, grow, and become better than you were yesterday.
- Become a better leader both in business and in life.
- Learn how to achieve on a whole new level.
Dary’s Contact Information: