Hey guys! I recently had the privilege of interviewing Irina Whittlesey a CrossFit Coach with Hop Valley CrossFit in Yakima Washington. She told me about the many benefits that CrossFit offers and how it is different from having a regular gym membership. If you’ve ever considered CrossFit here are some of the benefits we discuss:
1. Strength: Become physically and mentally strong.
2. Endurance: Go harder – last longer.
3. Motivation: The coaches and other participants cheer you on.
4. Coaching: Have a knowledgeable person guiding you all they way.
5. Premade Workout Plans: Workout of the Day (WOD) is different everyday.
6. Nutrition: CrossFit gyms may also provide nutrition coaching.
7. Weight Loss: Getting lean and mean? CrossFit can do that for you.
8. Community: Make friends and take the CrossFit journey together.
9. Accomplish: Reach goals that you didn’t think you could.
Hop Valley CrossFit in Yakima Washington is owned and operated by Robb & Jenn Paul. Hear their story and learn more here: hopvalleycrossfit.com
Special Notes: Some CrossFit gyms may offer a free class as a way to let people try it out. CrossFit gyms typically have a monthly membership fee with a minimum commitment period. Contact your local CrossFit gym to learn more about their pricing structure and what they offer.