Dary Reed is a Personal Effectiveness Coach and the founder of Assets LLC. His goal is “to help individuals operate in a culture of high performance by teaching intrinsic behavioral skills that direct ones path to elevated levels of success.” Dary shared a tremendous amount of success wisdom with me and I felt very fortunate to have him on the show. If you’re someone who wants to achieve your maximum performance in whatever you’re doing, this podcast episode is for you!
Here are just a few of the nuggets of wisdom that Dary shares:
- “Once you can say that ‘failure is my leverage for effectiveness’ and truly believe that in your heart, then failure doesn’t frighten you anymore.”
- “When I learn to be comfortable with being uncomfortable, when I embrace the suck, however you want to phrase it, you know, that’s really where I learn and where I grow.”
- “Everything of high level quality is practiced, drilled, and rehearsed, which is discipline”
- “Discipline establishes patterns and patterns establish effectiveness. You can’t have random effectiveness.”
- “You don’t learn on the mountain tops, you learn down in the valleys.”
Dary’s words of wisdom in this podcast will help you:
- Learn how fear destroys our success and how to overcome it.
- Learn the importance of discipline while achieving success in your life.
- Embrace the tough parts of your life as a way to learn, grow, and become better than you were yesterday.
- Become a better leader both in business and in life.
- Learn how to achieve on a whole new level.
Dary’s Contact Information: